See how to save a typing pattern that you have collected from a user.
Import the TypingDNA Postman collection
Need help? Follow step 1-2 from this tutorial.
1. Click the Collections tab, then click the TypingDNA Authentication API collection.
2. Click the Save typing pattern API service from the collection.
3. Click the Body tab.
4. Change the value of the id parameter (a string that identifies the user, min 6. chars). We used testuser for the purpose of this demo.
5. Now, add a recorded typing pattern in the tp parameter. You can use this typing pattern as an example:
6. Click the Send button to make the API call. Now you should get a successful API reply.
Congratulations. You have successfully managed to save a typing pattern.
To learn more, visit the API documentation page.
For more support, contact us at email@example.com.