Follow these steps and be on your way to having the most frictionless and secure authentication system to date.
1. Create your account by going to typingdna.com. Click login and you'll be redirected to complete the signup and login.
2. Get accustomed to the dashboard: key resources on the left (documentation, SDK, tutorials), your API key & secret in the center and stats to the left.
3. Make sure you have Node.js installed. If not, download here.
4. Go to our Demos repository on Github, hit download and then choose a use case. For this tutorial, we used the login demo.
5. Open the project in your favorite text editor. Navigate to the Node.js login folder. Go on and edit the credentials in the config file to match your API key & secret.
6. Start the command prompt, navigate to the demo folder and install the required dependencies using npm install. Start the application with npm start.
7. Open the browser and go to localhost:3000. Register a user and try to authenticate.
8. The TypingDNA result will have the value "true" for a valid authentication. If the typing pattern does not match to the ones used as a baseline, the TypingDNA result will have the value false.
For more support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.