How to set up Two-Factor Authentication on Twitter with TypingDNA Authenticator
1. Go to your Twitter.com profile and select Settings and privacy
2. Go to the Security section within settings and hit Review your login verification methodsNote: If you are setting it up for the first time, click Set up login verification and follow the process of getting verified via SMS. It's a required step to be able to enable authentication via the authenticator. You can ultimately disable SMS as a method after this process.
3. From the selections, click Set up or Edit next to Mobile security app.
4. Hit Start
5. Hit Grab QR code in your TypingDNA extension
6. Hit Next
7. Click your newly added Twitter account in your TypingDNA extensionNote: It should automatically paste your verification code. If for some reason it failed, just hit CTRL+V/ CMD +V or right click on your mouse and stick it where required.
8. Hit Verify and you are good to go