In order to enable 2FA on your Fortnite account, you can watch the video tutorial down below or follow the written step by step guide:
2. In the left-side menu, click on Password & Security tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to reach the "Two-factor authentication" section, and click Enable authenticator app.
4. Hit Grab QR code in your TypingDNA Authenticator extension (download here, if you don’t have it).
5. Click your newly added Fortnite account in your TypingDNA Authenticator extension. This actions should automatically copy/paste your verification code where required.
But, be aware that Fortnite platform requires you to actually type the code. In order to fix this, type it once again after it was clipped previously and delete the additional remaining security code. See animated GIF down below:Note: You have about 30 seconds to type and activate the settings with the code. If you get an expiration error from Fortnite, type a newly generated security code from the TypingDNA Authenticator.
6. Hit the Activate button.
7. How long does it take for 2FA to work on Fortnite?
On average it takes around 3 minutes to make the 2FA work on Fortnite. This includes the enablement of the authenticator app in your Fornite account, and the install of the Fortnite authenticator extension.
After following this process, the 2FA works instantly.
Now you are all set. Enjoy!
“As a reward for protecting your account, you’ll unlock the Boogiedown Emote in Fortnite Battle Royale.” - according to the Fornite Team.
The Boogiedown Emote is not a gift from TypingDNA to players. We don’t have that capability. It’s a reward given by the Fortnite Epic Game as stated above. To learn more, check out their official page.