1. Go to your AWS profile > My Security Credentials
2.If you see this prompt, select “continue to security credentials”
3. Click on “Multi-factor authentication (MFA)” > “Activate MFA”
4. Select “a virtual MFA device”
5: If this pop-up appears hit “next step”
6. Open the TypingDNA chrome extension and hit “Grab QR code”
Note: You must be logged in the extension
7. Copy and paste the verification code into “authentication code 1”
8. Then wait a few seconds for the code to refresh. Copy and paste the new verification code into “authentication code 2”.
9. Then you can hit “activate virtual MFA”.
Note: if you are reactivating the TypingDNA Authenticator with your AWS account, make sure you grab the new QR code and do not try to use authentication codes from an old QR code.