Import the TypingDNA Postman collection
Need help? Follow step 1-2 from this tutorial.
1. Click the Collections tab, then click the TypingDNA Authentication API collection.
2. Click the Match typing pattern API service from the collection.
3. Click the Body tab.
4. Add a recorded typing pattern in the tp parameter. You can use this typing pattern as an example:
5. Add a second recorded typing pattern in the tp2 parameter.
Tip: Don't use an identical (copy-paste) typing pattern as this will be flagged as duplicate typing pattern.
6. Click the Send button to make the API call. Now you should get a successful API reply.
To learn more, visit the API documentation page.
For more support, contact us at email@example.com.